Control beyond heating and cooling. The Trane ComfortLink™ is an easy-to-use, programmable control. With Nexia Home Intelligence you can control lights, locks and energy use.
- Internet-enabled access
- Adjust temps, lights remotely
- Energy Savings mode
[button_square color=”orange” url=”http://trane.com/Residential/Downloads/Brochure/Controls/72-1269-04_web.pdf”] Brochure [/button_square]
[tabbed tabs=”Product Overview | Product Specifications”] [tab]
Smart Comfort. Total Control. From Anywhere.
Create your ideal home environment
Even when you’re away, the Trane ComfortLink™ control gives you access through Nexia™ Home Intelligence, a comprehensive internet-enabled system that puts your home in the palm of your hand.
- Adjust home temperature remotely by computer or most web-enabled cell phones.
- Use a computer or web-enabled cell phone to check the status of your lights or appliances.
- Receive text and email alerts for routine maintenance and system alarms.
The ComfortLink™ kit
The basic Trane ComfortLink™ control kit, installed by a participating Trane Comfort Specialist contains:
- Trane ComfortLink™ control
- Nexia™ Bridge
- Schlage® Home Appliance Module
The reliability of Trane. The trusted security of Schlage®.
Trane has teamed up with Schlage, a leader in home security for over 90 years, to give you control of your home wherever you go with Nexia™ Home Intelligence. This simple to use internet-enabled interface lets you remotely adjust your home’s temperature and monitor security by computer or most web-enabled cell phones. Advanced Z-Wave® technology controls Z-Wave enabled Schlage® wireless keypad locks, lights and other components such as the Trane ComfortLink control.
You can reduce heating and cooling energy consumption up to 15% compared to traditional non-programmable thermostats, by scheduling Z-Wave®-enabled lights and small appliances to be on only when needed. Check the status of your Schlage® wireless keypad locks, open and lock, monitor activity and change codes remotely. And get text and email alerts on specific entry codes so you know who is home.
- Thermostat requires 24VAC power with minimum 5 wires for most single stage heating and cooling installations. One of the 5 wires must be common.
- Not for use with 120/240V electric baseboard heat, proprietary communicating systems, or radiant floor heating systems.
- Dual-fuel operation requires accessory kit available from equipment manufacturer.
You must have a valid email address, an active broadband Internet connection and router with an available port. Compatible web-enabled cell phones require an Internet data plan and SMS text message plan for remote features.
The Nexia™ Home Intelligence System requires a monthly subscription fee to enable remote access via most web-enabled cell phones and computers.
6 Month* Complimentary Trial Period
Subscription Service included when purchased from your Trane dealer.
*8.99/month after first 6 months
Trane ComfortLink™ Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 5-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, click here.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.