Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump
This indoor ductless heating and cooling unit works as part of a ductless mini-split or multi-split system. Mounted on the wall, this ductless unit offers flexible, high-efficiency heating and cooling for precise comfort without the ductwork.
[button link=”http://www.trane.com/content/dam/Trane/residential/downloads/brochure/ductless/72-1287-01%20RO.pdf” color=”green” size=”” type=”” shape=”” target=”_blank” title=”” gradient_colors=”|” gradient_hover_colors=”|” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”1px” shadow=”” icon=”fa-tasks” icon_divider=”yes” icon_position=”left” modal=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ class=”” id=””]Product Brochure[/button]
[separator style_type=”none” top_margin=”20″ bottom_margin=”20″ sep_color=”” icon=”” width=”” class=”” id=””]
[fusion_tabs layout=”horizontal” justified=”yes” backgroundcolor=”” inactivecolor=”” class=”” id=””]
[fusion_tab title=”Product Overview”]
AN EFFICIENT, EASY COMFORT OPTION.
Composed of three main components—an indoor unit consisting of a coil and a fan, an outdoor compressor unit and a remote control—most ductless heating and cooling split systems are connected by refrigerant lines and require no ductwork. The indoor unit can be mounted on the wall or in the ceiling.
Trane’s ductless heating and cooling systems have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) ranging from 16.00 to 22.00, making the systems remarkably efficient and environmentally friendly.
Since there is no ductwork to install, it’s easy to add Trane’s ductless heating and cooling units to any home, in any room desired. It’s an economical and efficient option for homes without an existing ducted system or when adding ductwork may be impractical or too expensive.
With a multi-split system, between two and five indoor units—depending on the indoor model—can be connected to just one outdoor unit, providing the exact degree of comfort you require room to room or zone by zone.
[fusion_tab title=”Product Specifications”]
Every Trane ductless system consists of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane indoor units feature:
- Quiet design – Specially designed air vents efficiently reduce operating sound to provide quiet comfort.
- Turbo function – Provides temporary high-speed operation to reach your desired temperature quickly.
- Sleep mode function – Based on a set sleeping time, Trane’s mini-split systems can automatically adjust the temperature to rise or fall to maintain comfort in the room while you sleep, saving energy in the process.
- Auto clean – The fan runs when the unit is stopped to prevent bacteria from forming. The unique catechin filter made from an additive abstracted from natural green tea provides long-lasting sterilization and removes up to 95 percent of potentially harmful bacteria.
- Anti-cold design – Air is pre-heated during heating operation to prevent blowing cold air directly to the room.
- Timer – You set the time for the unit to operate automatically when you want.
- Wireless remote control – Each ductless heating and cooling unit is controlled with a wireless remote control (purchased separately) so you can easily control your system from anywhere in the room. The “I feel” function enables the system to sense temperature at the remote control, rather than a thermostat.
- Memory function – In case of power loss, the system will restart in the previous operation mode without the need to reset the system.
TRANE 4MXW8 REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 5-year Registered Limited Warranty on compressor and functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.