One of the industry’s most efficient air conditioners. Built to stand up to the elements and deliver reliable cooling, even on the hottest day of the year, and lowering your cooling costs at the same time.
- Up to 20.00 SEER
- Precision comfort to 1/2°
- Quietest sound rating at 55 dB
[button_square color=”orange” url=”http://trane.com/Residential/Downloads/Manuals/22-5213-WEB01_Outdoor_Units.pdf”] Owners Guide [/button_square]
[button_square color=”orange” url=”http://trane.com/Residential/Downloads/Brochure/AirConditioner/72-1208-15_web.pdf”] Brochure [/button_square]
[tabbed tabs=”Product Overview | Product Specifications”] [tab]
The Top of Total Comfort
The Trane TruComfort™ systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2° of the thermostat setting.
The XV20i air conditioner is one of the industry’s most efficient systems, with ratings up to 20 SEER. With Trane TruComfort™ technology, the 20-SEER air conditioner automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
ComfortLink II communicating capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
Durable, Quiet, and Economical
Rigorously tortured and tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up to anything, without holding up your bank account. And with the quiet running fan, 4 dB below our competitor’s minimum, you can be sure you are getting a quiet air conditioner and the best all-around system for your home.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
The Trane CleanEffects™ system filters the incoming air to eliminate dust, pollen, and other irritants for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home.
Trane XL20i Registered Limited Warranty Protection
- 12-year on compressor
- 10-year on outdoor coil
- 10-year on internal functional parts
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- Climatuff™ Variable Speed Compressor
- Compressor Sound Insulator
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- WeatherGaurd™ II Top
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan
- Integrated Fan System
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection
- Full-sided Louvered Panels
- Powder-Paint Finish
- WeatherGaurd™ Fasteners
XV20i variable speed Air Conditioners models (R410A refrigerant)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
TRANE XV20I REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, click here.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online