The reliability you’ve come to expect from Trane and the energy efficiency you deserve. The XR15 offers up to a 17.00 SEER rating when matched with Trane variable speed furnaces, air handlers and Comfort Coils™.
- Up to 17.00 SEER
- Climatuff® compressor
- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
[button_square color=”orange” url=”http://trane.com/Residential/Downloads/Manuals/22-5213-WEB01_Outdoor_Units.pdf”] Owner’s Guide [/button_square] [button_square color=”orange” url=”http://trane.com/Residential/Downloads/Brochure/AirConditioner/72-1210-10_web.pdf”] Brochure [/button_square]
[tabbed tabs=”Product Overview | Product Specifications”] [tab]
High Efficiency. Cool Air.
The XR15 has a SEER rating of up to 17.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
Increased energy efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Trane XR15 Registered Limited Warranty Protection
- 10-year on compressor
- 10-year on outdoor coil
- 10-year on internal functional parts
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the compressor (select models)
XR15 air conditioner models (R-410A refrigerant)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Trane XR15 Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information visit: http://www.trane.com/Residential/Trane-Owners/Warranty-Information
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.