Two-stage cooling with the Trane XL16i offers flexible family comfort, with the ability to cool every room to the right temperature efficiently. So even the hard-to-cool parts of your home will be easy to relax in.
- Up to 18.00 SEER
- Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
[button_square color=”orange” url=”http://trane.com/Residential/Downloads/Manuals/22-5213-WEB01_Outdoor_Units.pdf”] Owner’s Guide [/button_square] [button_square color=”orange” url=”http://trane.com/Residential/Downloads/Brochure/AirConditioner/72-1208-15_web.pdf”] Brochure [/button_square]
[tabbed tabs=”Product Overview | Product Specifications”] [tab]
Enhanced Cooling. Efficient Control.
The XL16i’s SEER rating of up to 18.0 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Two stages of cooling (and heating, if applicable) meet any outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings.
Durable and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Trane XL16i Registered Limited Warranty Protection
- 12-year on compressor
- 10-year on outdoor coil
- 10-year on internal functional parts
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- Durable Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ II top
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Low sound with advanced fan system and sound insulators on compressors (on select models)
XL16i air conditioner models (R-410A refrigerant)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Trane XL16i Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information visit: http://www.trane.com/Residential/Trane-Owners/Warranty-Information
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.