Comes with many noticeable benefits, like tough construction and energy-efficient operation. But one thing you won’t notice is when it’s running, because the XL15i series is the quietest of all our single-stage systems.
- Up to 16.50 SEER
- Climatuff® compressor
- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
[button_square color=”orange” url=”http://trane.com/Residential/Downloads/Manuals/22-5213-WEB01_Outdoor_Units.pdf”] Owner’s Guide [/button_square] [button_square color=”orange” url=”http://trane.com/Residential/Downloads/Brochure/AirConditioner/72-1208-15_web.pdf”] Brochure [/button_square]
[tabbed tabs=”Product Overview | Product Specifications”] [tab]
Quiet, Comfortable and Cool
Efficient and economical performance
The XL15i’s SEER rating of up to 16.50 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort, and increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
The XL15i features the lowest sound level of all Trane single-stage systems.*
*4TTX5049E and 4TTX506IE are two-stage air conditioning systems
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Trane XL15i Registered Limited Warranty Protection
- 12-year on compressor
- 10-year on outdoor coil
- 10-year on internal functional parts
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Comfort-R™ Mode approved for better humidity control
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- WeatherGuard II™ top shields unit from debris and damage
- Baked-on powder paint resists rust
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Advanced fan system
- Sound insulator on compressor (on select models)
XL15i air conditioner models (R-410A refrigerant)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Trane XL15i Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information visit: http://www.trane.com/Residential/Trane-Owners/Warranty-Information
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.