Ventilation is critical for fresher, more comfortable air throughout your home. Trane FreshEffects is an energy-efficient way to handle lingering bad odors and improve the quality of the air inside your home.
- Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Trades indoor air with fresh outdoor air
- 24/7 automatic ventilation
[button link=”http://www.trane.com/content/dam/Trane/residential/downloads/brochure/aircleaners/72-1224-05_web.pdf” color=”default” size=”” type=”” shape=”” target=”_blank” title=”” gradient_colors=”|” gradient_hover_colors=”|” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”1px” shadow=”” icon=”” icon_divider=”yes” icon_position=”left” modal=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ class=”” id=””]Product Brochure[/button]
[separator style_type=”shadow” top_margin=”21″ bottom_margin=”20″ sep_color=”” icon=”” width=”” class=”” id=””]
[fusion_tabs layout=”horizontal” justified=”yes” backgroundcolor=”” inactivecolor=”” class=”” id=””]
Fresh Air. Right at Home.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Exchanges stale indoor air for an equal amount of fresher outdoor air.
Retains heat and moisture from exchanged air in winter, but pre-conditions and dehumidifies incoming air in summer—so your home is more comfortable year-round.
Transfers energy from the air being exhausted from inside to the air being drawn in from outside, making for a more energy-efficient home.
Easy to use
Adjustable control provides 24/7 automatic ventilation
Cabinet is powder-coated. All component materials are rigorously tested for long-lasting performance and durability.
- Static plate energy transfer core means efficient transfer of heat and moisture
- High performance, permanently lubricated ball-bearing motor
- Slide-out filter for easy cleaning
- Percent timer control
- Passive defrost-condensate drain not required
- Multi-position mounting
- Heavy gauge, powder-painted steel cabinet
- Closed cell foam gasketing for insulation integrity
Trane FreshEffects™ Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, click here.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturers limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.